[Slackbuilds-users] Orphaned SlackBuilds

slakmagik slakmagik at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 08:07:09 UTC 2011

On 2011-04-03 (Sun) 01:07:10 [-0500], Robby Workman wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:27:48 +0300
> iskar enev <iskar.enev at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > system/pgadmin3
> > network/nicotine+
> > development/scite
>

> These three are now in my "maybe-remove" branch in git.
> If they're not claimed RSN, that will change...

If no one else will take it, I'll take pgadmin3. I can't swear I'll
maintain it forever but I did install it and play with it awhile back
because I keep meaning to start using postgres and may use this on top
of it. Seems like it ought to be maintained by somebody. ;)

I have 1.12.1 with just a version bump over 1.10.1 but I see 1.12.2 is
out. I'd need to test that but I know 1.12.1 works.