[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds Survey

bosth at lavabit.com bosth at lavabit.com
Fri Apr 29 20:40:52 UTC 2011

In case anyone didn't see my post on the LinuxQuestions forum, I'd like to
point out that I am doing a 'survey' of SlackBuild use. There's a complete
explanation on the LQ page
(http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/slackbuild-survey-877535/),
but basically I'd like to know how many people are using SlackBuilds. I am
collecting submissions (list of installed SBo packages) from anyone who is
interested in participating. I have already received about 100 submissions
and in a couple more days, I will post the results of how many people are
using each package (and which versions).

I hope this information will be of interest to other SlackBuild
maintainers, and of course, in the meantime please feel free to contribute
your own submission to the survey.

Ben