[Slackbuilds-users] Pcmanfm issue... Policykit?

Morten Juhl-Johansen Zölde-Fejér mjjzf at syntaktisk.dk
Mon Feb 7 13:32:30 UTC 2011

Dear gang,

I just did a fresh Slackware installation; I only installed Fluxbox,
because it was intended to be a platform for building Xfce 4.8.
However, I rediscovered my appreciation of Fluxbox... so that is where
I will be for a while.
Now, I have come to appreciate having a file manager. As the
dependencies are limited, I built PcmanFM. However, when I insert a USB
stick, nothing happens, though PcmanFM is set in Preferences to acces
such a device. It was commented on Identi.ca that it was likely to be a
rights/PolicyKit issue.
Any pointers?

Yours,
Morten