[Slackbuilds-users] mercurial repositry

crocket crockabiscuit at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 05:45:20 UTC 2011

I dealt with this issue.
I downloaded the source code from mercurial repository, removed
unneccesary files and directories, and archived the source in tar.bz2.
I uploaded the archived source to my google code project website.
Googlecode provides up to gigabytes.
This way, you can make sure people always get the same source code.