[Slackbuilds-users] /usr/share/ package subdirectories: to version ID suffix or not?

SlackBuilds at catcons.co.uk SlackBuilds at catcons.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 18:54:20 UTC 2011

Thanks Robby :-)

In the case of the xapian-omega build I'm working on now (more input from
the developer today so please don't publish the pending SlackBuild), the
upstream build uses a version suffix but their own package for Debian strips
it, leaving me free to do ... whatever I like!  I'll strip it unless you
advise to the contrary.

Best

Charles