[Slackbuilds-users] Help on creating my own local slackbuild repo at home

Eric Schultz eric at schultzter.ca
Tue Jul 5 15:34:49 UTC 2011

I was trying to do something similar: I have a couple Slackware machines
with similar setups so I wanted to have a central SBo repo.  I use the rsync
backup on my NAS to sync SBo's repo but I can't seem to add it to the repo
files!?  I tried to add it as a local repo at
/media/network1/mirror/Sbo/build-13.37 but when ever I run sbopkg it says it
doesn't exist and offers to create it for me?!

The other thing I want to do is store the compiled packages in the NAS too
so when I get to the other machine I just have to upgrade the compiled
packages instead of recompile them each time. But I think I know how to do
that - and I'm not there yet!

Thanks,