[Slackbuilds-users] Cinelerra SlackBuild

Klaatu notklaatu at straightedgelinux.com
Tue Jul 5 17:22:45 UTC 2011

In my book, c-i-n-e-l-e-r-r-a spells KDENlive  :-)

I installed it a while ago and have been happily editing alongside Final Cut
editors for a month without an issue*.  In fact, fewer issues than my fellow
editors, who have endless codec travails and can't seem to afford the hardware
upgrades they insist that they need.

--klaatu

* MXF notwithstanding