[Slackbuilds-users] Building 'murrine' stops short

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Mon Jul 25 09:42:20 UTC 2011

Le 25/07/2011 09:37, Nicolas Kovacs a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I tried to build the 'murrine' package yesterday. The build seemed to go
> OK, until it stopped short and nothing happened anymore. I waited about
> 15 minutes, then took a glance on 'top', which showed 100% CPU for
> 'make', though no more output.
>
> Other similar packages - like gtk-aurora-engine or gtk-nodoka-engine -
> built OK.

Ooops, mistake. Lack of sleep.

1) The 'gnome-colors' package has trouble building (not 'murrine').

2) The 'murrine' package builds OK, but doesn't show up in the GTK theme
selector in XFCE (which works for other GTK engines).

Cheers,

Niki
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr