[Slackbuilds-users] virtualenv should belong to python/ ?

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:36:15 UTC 2011

I do remember this come up a little while ago.  When I made the last
update I did change the category from "Libraries" to "Python.  But I
didn't leave a note stating that fact on the submission.  I just did
an update to virutualenv stating the above change.  So, in short I do
agree that it should be in the category "Python" as it is for a
virtual python development environment.

--Larry