[Slackbuilds-users] Corcern about sources' procedence

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at slackbuilds.org
Sat Jun 11 21:40:30 UTC 2011

On Saturday 11 June 2011 22:59:47 Niklas "Nille" Åkerström wrote:
> We can't have different md5sum for the same source on SBo and we should use
> the official mirrors if possible.

Actually, it's the other way around. We support multiple md5sums per download
link, but only one download link per md5sum. That is also why there are two
links for handbrake that do not point to the handbrake server. The md5sums of
those match links we already have in the system for the individual SlackBuilds
of those. The download links of handbrake got adjusted to not cause conflicts
between those scripts.

Grs,
Heinz