[Slackbuilds-users] How do I update a submission when submission are closed?

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:05:25 UTC 2011

Hi Jack

At the time of submission you should have received a confirmation
email  which also includes a code to remove the submitted package from
the queue.

As your package is still in pending you should remove it using the
code and then resubmit your updated version.

If you have deleted that email, then you will have to wait for an
admin to find the time to remove it for you or wait for your old
package to be released.

Hope this helps

Greg