[Slackbuilds-users] Graphviz Build Error

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:32:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have just compiled graphviz on a multilib system without any issues
and without modifying anything.

The only thing I can think off is that you have run the
/etc/profile.d/32dev.sh before trying to compile it which you
shouldn't if you are trying to compile a 64bit package. Make should
the script is not executable.  But apart from that I am not sure what
to advise.