[Slackbuilds-users] Graphviz Build Error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jun 17 16:20:10 UTC 2011

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011, Audrius Ka?ukauskas wrote:

> Have you tried what Greg suggested?  He was successful at compiling
> graphviz on a multilib system.

   Yes, I have. /etc/profile.d/32dev.sh is not executable. All references to
'lib' are now 'lib64' in the package and library paths.

   The three applications that won't build or run properly are graphviz (low
priority as I've not used it before), acroread (builds but does not properly
display menu fonts), and epdfview (which won't build). The latter two are
rather critical and I need to get them working.

Thanks,

Rich