[Slackbuilds-users] Graphviz Build Error

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:07:45 UTC 2011

Hi Rich,

I wouldn't worry too much about xulrunner. It is a dependency that was
noted when I inherited the maintenance. it works without it (it is
just that you can see an error if you call acroread from the command
line which disappears when xulrunner is installed. I still haven't
figured out what that is about.

as for the name change, adobe renamed it adobe-reader so it was
decided to follow upstream in the naming convention. I should probably
add acroread to the tags to help the search.

Cheers

Greg