[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-driver, nvidia-kernel

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 02:01:56 UTC 2011

Thanks for providing these packages.

However there is a problem when trying to compile the 64bit driver
with the 32bit compatibility on both -driver and -kernel, even with
the latest diff.

The code in the script goes:

SRCSUFFIX=${SRCSUFFIX:--no-compat32}
with the added note to set SRCSUFFIX="" in order to have the 32bit layer.

This doesn't actually work since setting $SRCSUFFIX to "" means that
the code above will consider the variable empty and therefore set it
to -no-compat32.

A possible fix is included in the attached diff (applies to
nvidia-driver but the same thing can be done for -kernel).

hope this helps

Cheers

ArTourter