[Slackbuilds-users] How to get source hostet?

Manuel Reimer Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de
Sun Jun 26 12:52:19 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would like to create a SlackBuild for "osm2pgsql", which is a tool, required
to import OpenStreetMap data to a PostGIS database. The SlackBuild is ready, but
unfortunately there are no releases. The source is managed on SVN.

I found a source archive on the debian mirrors, but they drop parts of the
source, as they split that package.

How can I request to get a tar.gz for a SVN release hosted on the
slackbuilds.org servers, so my SlackBuild can use this as source archive? Can I
upload this together with the SlackBuild itself in my tar.gz file? How to get
updated? Can I request another file hosting some months later?

Thanks in advance

Yours

Manuel