[Slackbuilds-users] How to get source hostet?

markus reichelt ml at mareichelt.com
Sun Jun 26 22:11:29 UTC 2011

* Manuel Reimer <Manuel.Spam at nurfuerspam.de> wrote:

> The SlackBuild is ready, but unfortunately there are no releases.
> The source is managed on SVN.

I hate that too.

> How can I request to get a tar.gz for a SVN release hosted on the
> slackbuilds.org servers, so my SlackBuild can use this as source
> archive?

One option would be to ask 'Tadgy' (on IRC - runs a mirror at
slackware.org.uk, check the site) to host it.  One would be to host
it yourself somewhere (since you are using gmx, there's some gmxhome
feature, 10MB space for free - if you are not using that already).

--
left blank, right bald