[Slackbuilds-users] [ANNOUNCE]: Slackware 13.37 rc1 and SBo

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:15:54 UTC 2011

Hi,

There are quite a few packages that, although do not need to be
upgraded to work in 13.37, they need to be recompiled as the libraries
they depend on have changed.
this include all the perl modules, texlive (pdftex at least does not
work due to poppler) pdftk (due to libgcj). I suspect there are others
but it gives a good idea of the issue.

Should be bump the build number of these package on the 13.37 repo
when there isn't a new version available, to help users?

Cheers

Greg