[Slackbuilds-users] Puppet (and more!) for Slackware

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:17:28 UTC 2011

Il 18/03/2011 15:59, Marco Bonetti ha scritto:
> I'm working on a complete puppet setup for Slackware. I'm going to
> submit my work to SlackBuilds.org, however it will not happen soon as
> puppet still requires ruby 1.8, so I had to prepare a workaround for this.

I'm interested a lot in that and will surely have a look, tnx marco :)

btw fyi, I'm happily using redmine on l33t with vincent's 1.8 packages
(they should be able to live together with the 1.9 version)

http://cardinal.lizella.net/~vbatts/downloads/updates/ruby/
http://cardinal.lizella.net/~vbatts/downloads/

Matteo