[Slackbuilds-users] google-chrome

Eric Schultz schultzter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:59:21 UTC 2011

> And...are we already rid of that 'jpeg upload' bug on this version of
google-chrome?

I'm pretty sure this was a library version issue - can't remember which
right now.  But still, getting it resolved would be AWESOME!!!

I know the re-packaged deb ends up installing to /opt so would it be as easy
as adding the version of the JPEG library that Chrome depends on into
Chrome's bin directory?  Or a sibling lib directory that's earlier on
Chrome's LIBPATH?

(Hopefully that last paragraph makes sense - I'm neither in front of my
Slackware computer at this point nor very experienced at this sort of thing)

<http://about.me/schultzter>