[Slackbuilds-users] evince

emmel the_emmel at gmx.net
Tue May 3 21:55:24 UTC 2011

On Tue, May 03, 2011 at 02:09:05AM +0100, Michiel van Wessem wrote:
> On Mon, 2 May 2011 09:47:09 +0200
> emmel <the_emmel at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> He didn't, otherwise it would have been caught out regardless. ;-)
> Evice is currently in our repository and at version 2.32.0.

Oh, yeah, got it now. For some reason I was still using the old
repository. To bad that version of evince is totally broken. I really
liked that program, but one of the reason I likes it best for was
remembering stuff. What I had open, the window size, zoom level, page
view... I wonder what the developers have been thinking. Or if they had
been thinking.
--
emmel <the_emmel at gmx.net>
GPG signed