[Slackbuilds-users] Terminus-font link broken

Tobias Columbus t.columbus at gmx.de
Tue May 17 19:40:58 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 17 May 2011 20:00:01 you wrote:
> Tobias Columbus wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The link of the package terminus-font seems to be broken.
> > The package references
> > http://downloads.sourceforge.net/terminus-font/terminus-
> > font-4.34.tar.gz
> > However, there are currently only terminus-font-4.32-tar.gz
> > and terminus-font-4.35.tar.gz available...
>
> Can you download the 4.35 one? I get not found.
> There must've been something discovered wrong with 4.34 cause
> its not been that long since its release.
> There isnt a ChangeLog available in release tarballs though.

I can download version 4.35 with wget:
wget download.sourceforge.net/terminus-font/terminus-
font-4.35.tar.gz

CHANGES in tarball says the following for 4.34 and 4.35:

Version 4.34:

    * Added size 10x18.
    * Small fixes and improvements in section, multiply, Eng/eng,
Dje,
      dje, house, male, zeta and various characters in the
different sizes.
    * The default cyrillic ghe is now ge1, with ge2 available as
an option.

Version 4.35:

    * Added hi2 variant for size 18.
    * Fixes in size 18: normal V, normal W, bold X, H stroke,
some
      pseudographic characters and the *NIX installation.

Cheers
Tobias