[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Wed May 25 16:20:54 UTC 2011

Just an FYI to the list.  I submitted new nvidia-driver and nvidia
kernel for 270.41.06 (no changes to the earlier script) and just noticed
270.41.19 was released a few days ago that fixes a few bugs.  I have not
encountered those issues yet with 270.41.06 on my GT430.  Also, the
270.xx.xx series has a few libs that I did not capture - nothing
critical.  I plan on updating the script "real soon now" and fixing a
few niggles.  I have therefore submitted queue removal requests via the
submission email link.  BTW, the 270.xx.xx drivers are one hell of a lot
faster....

Also, the legacy drivers are on hold for a bit.  If anyone needs them
updated, let me know.

If anyone catches any errors in the slackbuilds, or has recommendations,
let me know and I'll add then add them to the to-do list.

Thanks.
Ed