[Slackbuilds-users] Where does the contents of package's SBo page come from?

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sun Nov 27 21:04:15 UTC 2011

On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 09:08:18 -0500
Eric Schultz <eric at schultzter.ca> wrote:

> I'm almost ready to submit a SlackBuild but I had a question
> regarding the contents of the SBo entry or page for the package.
>
> I'm looking at the digikam page (I use that a lot, thanks Frank) at
> http://slackbuilds.org/repository/13.37/graphics/digikam/  but the
> contents don't seem to come directly from any of the files - neither
> the README nor slack-desc match what is displayed on the page.
>
> So I was wondering if the admins come up with that, or do I need to
> provided it? Am I missing something?

I don't know if someone already replied, but this seems to be
fixed now.  The information displayed on the website is pulled
from db that gets populated when a script is submitted (and
potentially changed/overwritten when the script is approved).
For whatever reason, the changes we made between submission and
approval didn't propagate into the db.

-RW