[Slackbuilds-users] Setting Up KVM to Run Virtual Win7

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:20:31 UTC 2012

Try aqemu as a GUI front end as it makes setting up the vm a bit
easier. Virtualbox is another option.

Also, for most garmin gps devices, they appear as a usb mass storage
device. If you can get the official map file, or the ones from
openstreetmap, you can just copy it to the appropriate directory with
the correct file name.

-Ed

On 4/4/12, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2012, Rich Shepard wrote:
>
>>  Not having run kvm before, what should I read to learn how to use it on
>> this Slackware host?
>
>    Installed qemu-kvm and it opens a terminal. Now I need to learn where to
> install the guest OS and how to get that to load when qemu is invoked.
>
> Rich

Sent from my mobile device

You! What PLANET is this!
	-- McCoy, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate 3134.0