[Slackbuilds-users] List of my SlackBuilds tested on -current

David Woodfall dave at dawoodfall.net
Fri Aug 3 11:34:44 UTC 2012

Here's a list of what builds or doesn't in -current Aug 02 2012.
Note: I have only built, _not_ tested, and only on 32-bit so far.

Build without modifications:

audio/alsaequal
audio/clementine
audio/lash - Need to update README that build will fail with texlive
audio/nas
audio/playmp3list
audio/retrovol
audio/xforge
desktop/catfish
desktop/grun
desktop/searchmonkey
development/shed
libraries/PyYAML
libraries/ilbc
libraries/libAfterImage
libraries/libnice
libraries/opal
misc/figlet
multimedia/farsight2
network/choqok
network/js
network/pyneighborhood
network/qbittorrent
network/smstools3
network/wifi-radar
office/aiksaurus
office/python-gcalcli
office/rednotebook
python/python-demjson
python/python-morbid
python/python-orbited
python/python-stomper
python/python-uuid
system/atool
system/driconf
system/goaccess
system/imwheel
system/lomoco
system/powernowd
system/qemu-legacy
system/ranger
system/whowatch
system/wine

Fixes/upgrades/build bumped:

audio/portmidi - added sed line to slackbuild (1)
libraries/ptlib - disable ccache in the slackbuild
network/APC - updated to 3.1.11
python/python-elementtree - slackbuild modified
system/daa2iso - download location changed
system/mjpg-streamer - slackbuild modified
system/regionset - download location changed
system/uif2iso - download location changed
network/ekiga - patched and -fpermissive added to CXXFLAGS

(1) Tested with alienBob's openjdk package:
     openjdk-7u5_b21-i486-1alien.txz

Do not build yet:

audio/shell-fm
desktop/xonclock
network/Blokkal
system/kqemu

Builds waiting in the wings:

audio/hydrogen is waiting for an updated liblrdf
graphics/fontforge is waiting for 14.0 freetype source but builds in
-current

Dave