[Slackbuilds-users] List of my SlackBuilds tested on -current

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Fri Aug 3 23:49:32 UTC 2012

On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 22:55:17 +0100
"Greg' Ar Tourter" <artourter at gmail.com> wrote:

> HI,
>
> On 3 August 2012 17:06, David Woodfall <dave at dawoodfall.net> wrote:
>
> > audio/lash - Need to update README that build will fail with texlive
> >

> Not sure what you mean here, but lash  builds without any issues on
> uptodate current with the latest texlive 2012 package from SBo.

Good to hear - I was wondering about that too.  More importantly
(to me, at least), I'm happy to know that someone is using TL2012
and that it's working fine :-)  I probably should have mentioned
it in the commit log, but if you didn't notice, I put the binaries
and such in /usr prefix instead of /usr/share/texmf this time :-)

-RW