[Slackbuilds-users] My SlackBuild scripts for 14.0

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Sat Aug 4 15:16:09 UTC 2012

The two SlackBuild scripts I maintain - OpenArena and emelfm2 - build
and work fine on -current x86_64.  There is a third SlackBuild script
(help2man) for which I am listed as maintainer but I would like to
orphan that one.  That used to be a dependency of gpodder but I think
now it's optional and since someone else now maintains gpodder and does
not list help2man as a dependency, I think help2man can be safely
dropped (or picked up by the gpodder maintainer).

Thanks.

--
Chess Griffin