[Slackbuilds-users] my list of SlackBuilds for Slackware 14

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Sun Aug 5 17:41:05 UTC 2012

Il giorno Sun, 05 Aug 2012 19:25:20 +0300
Petar Petrov <ppetrov at mail.student.oulu.fi> ha scritto:

> Academic
> --------
> lalnview (untested) dependency fltk breaks
[..]
> To the maintainers of fltk, perl-Bit-Vector, gtk-engines and
> murrine: if you have working updates of these, please let me know.

Regarding fltk, it should be enough to add "-lfontconfig" to
LDLIBS variable in "makeinclude" file passed to the linker (as it
depends on recent DSO linking change).
Anyway I will make a list of my packages' statuses in the next days.
Best regards.

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware64 current
LU #210970 SU #12583 LM #98222/#412913