[Slackbuilds-users] Problem with 'faenza-xfce'

Chess Griffin chess at chessgriffin.com
Thu Aug 9 03:03:25 UTC 2012

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012, at 10:35 PM, Larry Hajali wrote:
> > found a possible workaround using the --content-disposition wget flag,
> > so it appears that wget wassn't parsing the download correctly.
> >

> That is pretty common when downloading from github to use the
> --content-disposition flag for wget especially when downloading from the
> "Tags" section.

Thanks, Larry.  I had just discovered that myself when googling this
issue.  There is a thread on a Fedora devel list about the github/wget
problems:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2012-April/166144.html

Someone in the thread mentions the --content-disposition workaround just
as you said.

--
Chess Griffin