[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds testing for Slackware 14.0 (BlackRider's scripts)

Black Rider black_rider at esdebian.org
Thu Aug 9 20:19:39 UTC 2012

Hello.

I have been testing my SlackBuild under Slackware current.

The following ones have been built and tested properly:

**unhide
**KoboDeluxe
**hedgewars (with its dependencies, lua and ftp, which are maintained
by others)
My GPG keys are available in various keyservers. To retrieve the one
used for signing this mesage, use "gpg --keyserver hkp://keys.gnupg.net
--recv-keys 0x6D0B9F27" under GNU/Linux.

Windows rises the cost of your computer up to a 20%. Don't let them
pull your leg! Use free operating systems. See the websites of Knoppix,
Debian, Slackware...