[Slackbuilds-users] My SlackBuilds for version 14

LukenShiro lukenshiro at ngi.it
Mon Aug 13 16:59:59 UTC 2012

Il giorno Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:36:54 +0200
Matteo Bernardini <matteo.bernardini at gmail.com> ha scritto:
> just FYI, I tried it and it seems to link fine here. :)

Ok, now I can definitely say this slack-box is possessed by Lennart
Poettering's spirit >;> :-PPP LOL
Nevermind, it seems an old libsoup-gnome.la file wandered around ;)

Moreover, after I have removed webkit and webkitgtk packages (BTW
webkit doesn't re-compile now), mu builds well (maybe webkit should be
noted as an optional mu's dependency: AFAIK there is an automatic check
at ./configure phase, so it builds webkit support if it is present,
otherwise no webkit support is built).

--
GNU/Linux * Slackware64 current
LU #210970 SU #12583 LM #98222/#412913