[Slackbuilds-users] (some maintainers wanted) My Slackware-14-current (kernel-3.2.27) SlackBuilds compile report

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:59:16 UTC 2012

On 8/22/12, korgman <korgie at gmail.com> wrote:

> -- not tested yet --
> audio/guitarix: Maintainer wanted. Not interested, will test in unknown
> time.

I use this, I'll maintain it if you don't want it any more.

> libraries/libinstpatch/libinstpatch: not interested, will fix in unknown
> time. Any volunteer for maintainer?
> audio/swami/swami: not interested, will fix in unkown time. Any volunteer
> for maintainer?
> multimedia/linuxsampler: fail
> multimedia/gigedit:  see linuxsampler
> multimedia/qsampler: see linuxsampler

I'll take these, too. Linuxsampler 1.0.0 is really old, anyone mind
if I update it to a recent SVN snapshot? For one thing, 1.0.0 doesn't
have SFZ support. Linuxsampler is the only Linux audio app that supports
SFZ, which is pretty much the only reason I use it (for sf2 soundfonts,
fluidsynth is a lot easier to deal with, and I've never actually found
a use for linuxsampler's gig format).

Swami has been on my "learn to use this" list for a long time, it looks
pretty interesting.

> audio/fst: wanted volunteer to provide me a binary of wine for
> slack-14-current and compiled with jack support. First compile
> jack-audio-connectio-kit then wine! My Virtual machine is low on memory to
> compile wine.

I might be able to help you with this, if 2GB RAM is enough to compile
wine (pretty sure it is).