[Slackbuilds-users] Asunder needs an update

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Mon Dec 10 14:20:30 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-12-10 at 16:13:42 +0200, Dimitris Tsagkatakis wrote:
> Asunder's SlackBuild hasn't been updated since '08. The SlackBuild
> runs fine just by changing $VERSION, and it would be nice if we had
> this working through sbopkg too :)
>
> If the maintainer is no longer interested, I could submit an update
> and maintain the script.

You should send this to the maintainer directly.  Not every maintainer
reads this list, and in case this SlackBuild's abandoned, this is even
more likely.  If you won't hear from him in a reasonable time, submit
updated script to SBo and write a note about this in submission form.

--
Audrius Kažukauskas
http://neutrino.lt/