[Slackbuilds-users] slack-desc syntax file for Vim

Audrius Kažukauskas audrius at neutrino.lt
Mon Dec 10 18:24:21 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have been using this slack-desc Vim syntax file which I wrote a couple
of years ago.  I recall intending to share it with this mailing list,
but somehow forgot to do so (probably was busy with something at the
time).  So now I'm correcting my mistake and sending this file attached
in hope that other slackers will find it useful.  To use slackdesc.vim,
put it in ~/.vim/syntax/ (if that directory doesn't exist, create it)
and place the following somewhere inside your ~/.vimrc:

  " Highlight SlackBuild description files.
  au BufNewFile,BufRead slack-desc set ft=slackdesc

Feedback (especially in form of patches ;-) is welcome!

--
Audrius Kažukauskas
http://neutrino.lt/