[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds up for grabs

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at slackbuilds.org
Tue Dec 11 13:55:04 UTC 2012

On Sunday 25 November 2012 14:42:15 Eric Schultz wrote:
> Good afternoon...
>
> The following SlackBuilds are mine, but I just don't have the time to do
> anything with them, so I feel like I'm maintaining them for nothing. If no
> one wants them then the admins may consider them abandoned.
>
> google-appengine-gosdk
> google-appengine-pysdk
>
> I'll leave my repo up indefinitely (for now) if you want to grab my
> original sources, including the Makefile that automated most of the work.
>
> Also, google-go-lang SlackBuild was taken over by Tobias Columbus (see
> mailing list from 14 Aug 2012) but it still shows as mine on
> SlackBuilds.org.

Hi Eric,

Given the lack of response I went ahead and marked them as unmaintained. In
case anyone wants to grab them, please submit an update through the submission
for containing the new maintainer information.

Same holds for the maintainer change of google-go-lang. If Tobias wants it, we
would need the updated maintainer information there as well.

Grs,
Heinz