[Slackbuilds-users] A slight 'problem' with the app I'm supposed to maintain...

irgunii at gmail.com irgunii at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:23:39 UTC 2012

  It's been brought to my attention (thank's Richard!) that the link to download
  kim4 isn't working properly.

  Unfortunately the app is only found on kdeapps.org and any time one changes views
  at any particular apps page on their browser, the download link will change. (I
  hope that made sense)

  I'm not sure how to 'fix' this so that those coming to the slackbuilds repository
  will be able to just click the download link and it work for them.

  Any ideas will be greatly appreciated (I also need to change my e-mail in my
  builds anyway as I'll be dropping my isp soon).

  John

--
FTG FTI FTP

A newspaper has three things to do. One is to amuse, another is to entertain and the
rest is to mislead. --former British Foreign Minister Ernest Bevin