[Slackbuilds-users] A slight 'problem' with the app I'm supposed to maintain...

irgunii at gmail.com irgunii at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 19:22:17 UTC 2012

  It seems a couple or three of my posts never got to this thread for who-knows-why.

  Anyway, I've made all the changes, used the better download site (which also meant
  a different md5sum), and also changed my e-mail address (which needed done anyway
  also).

  Hopefully this will fix everything and I apologize for any trouble this caused
  anyone.

  John

--
FTG FTI FTP

A newspaper has three things to do. One is to amuse, another is to entertain and the
rest is to mislead. --former British Foreign Minister Ernest Bevin