[Slackbuilds-users] lockdev submission

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Tue Dec 25 19:29:51 UTC 2012

On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 10:16:36 -0800
Larry Hajali <larryhaja at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've tried removing the package lockdev from the pending list using
> the md5sum listed in the SBo mail on new package submissions.  It
> currently doesn't show up in pending/ready list on SBo.  But when I
> try to submit an updated package it says it exists and is pending
> approval.
>
> Can one of the admins remove the package so I can resubmit?
>
> Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Thanks, Larry - same to you :-)

The problem with the upload was on our end (and it's still a
problem, but I just worked around it in an ugly way).  Since
the libcec you also submitted shows lockdev as a requirement,
the upload tool won't allow lockdev to be removed.  If lockdev
had already been in the repo, that wouldn't have occurred.

Heinz, perhaps we need a way to force that.

Larry, I had to remove the submitted libcec as well, so you'll
need to resubmit both libcec and lockdev again.

-RW