[Slackbuilds-users] dillo

Jorge Almeida jjalmeida at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:23:55 UTC 2012

Building dillo is failing, on Slack 14. I have fltk13 compiled with
cairo support. Tried in two computers (atom and prescott). I
configured with -march=native.
Any idea?

TIA

(I'm new at Slackware. I'm finding it surprisingly easy to customize.
I've been using slackbuilds when available, but compiling from source
"by hand" has been successful too.)

Jorge Almeida

(...)
dillo-3.0.2/test/dw_table_aligned.cc
dillo-3.0.2/test/dw_ui_test.cc
dillo-3.0.2/test/form.cc
dillo-3.0.2/test/form.hh
dillo-3.0.2/test/fltk_browser.cc
dillo-3.0.2/test/shapes.cc
/usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4:9: warning: underquoted definition of AM_PATH_IMLIB
/usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4:9:   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
/usr/share/aclocal/imlib.m4:9:   or see
http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
checking build system type... configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub
-slackware-linux failed
configure: WARNING: cache variable ac_cv_build contains a newline