[Slackbuilds-users] RFC: qemu and aqemu

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Mon Feb 6 04:12:06 UTC 2012

On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 11:36:35 -0700
Stu Miller <slackbuilds at ssmbox.net> wrote:

> replacement package uploaded to slackbuilds.org

Got it, and I just pushed your changes (with some of those
from ponce) to a git branch:

  http://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/log/?h=qemu-kvm

I know these changes aren't going to make everyone happy,
so I'm putting them in a separate branch for now so that
we can (hopefully) reach a compromise that works for all of
us...

ponce:

  I like the idea of spice support, but since we don't
  have spice in our repo, I don't see the point right now.
  Perhaps that will change someday...  <hint>  ;-)

Nils and ponce:

  Is it *really* important to continue supporting the other
  build targets (e.g. "all") here?  If so, then I suppose we
  can do that, but it seems ugly  :)

-RW