[Slackbuilds-users] Orphaned packages: ZoneMinder and some more

V'yacheslav Stetskevych slava18 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 11:50:57 UTC 2012

Hi everyone.

I feed sad to announce this, but I am no longer able to maintain my slackbuilds.
Please pick them up if you feel they are worthy to keep.
This list has been generated based on google results for my name at
slackbuilds.org. So it might even be incomplete.

Personal note for Heinz Wiesinger (re: mail):
Dear Heinz, I really thought that in a while I would be able to submit
a ZoneMinder update and test it against your ffmpeg, but alas this
hasn't happened. Sorry.

A note about ZoneMinder:
In June 2011 I have done an update of ZM to 1.24.4 and of
libjpeg-turbo to 1.1.1. I am attaching these archived builds in case
someone wants to base their work on them.
ZoneMinder 1.24.4 no longer depends on perl-PHP-Serialization, as they
have switched to using json instead.

system/eibd
libraries/pthsem
system/nut
system/sqlite2
system/xautomation
system/vifm
system/shake
system/xf86-input-evtouch
system/xinput_calibrator
development/xtruss
games/sl
system/ZoneMinder
libraries/libjpeg-turbo
perl/perl-Devel-Symdump
perl/perl-Astro-Suntime
perl/perl-MIME-Lite
perl/perl-Device-SerialPort
perl/perl-Time-modules
perl/perl-YAML-Syck
perl/perl-Sys-Mmap
perl/perl-Test-Inter
perl/perl-Date-Manip
perl/perl-Pod-Coverage
perl/perl-X10
perl/perl-PHP-Serialization
perl/perl-Test-Pod-Coverage
perl/perl-Email-Date-Format

Thanks,
-- V'yacheslav.

--
If you think of MS-DOS as mono, and Windows as stereo,
then Linux is Dolby Digital and all the music is free...