[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds for Humble Bundle games

Dimitris Tsagkatakis dtsagka at otenet.gr
Fri Jun 8 10:07:28 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I currently maintain SlackBuilds for games from the Humble Bundle
series. I mainly do this for myself, but I also have them available for
other users via my blog. I recently got asked from an LQ user if I ever
considered submitting these scripts to SBo.

So, I wanted to ask:
a) Given the fact that these scripts rely on commercial and (usually)
proprietary software and would appeal only to Humble Bundle customers,
would these scripts be welcome by SBo?
b) If yes, do you think it would actually be a worthy addition to the
database? Because, currently, there are scripts for 43 games and I
suspect I'll have to modify them to be as consistent as possible with
SBo's templates.

Regards,
Dimitris

PS. Sorry for any grammar mistakes :)