[Slackbuilds-users] Sonata

Veljko veljko3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:15:48 UTC 2012

Hi!

I'm using Sonata mpd client, and fetching lyrics is not working. There
was problem earlier, as mentioned on this list, with URL (changed
lyricwiki.org to lyrics.wikia.org). Now, search or edit doesn't work,
and when I changed lyrics.wikia.org to lyrics.wikia.com in
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/sonata/info.py, edit works. It opens
page of the song in firefox on wikia.com. Fetching lyrics still doesn't
work.

Slackware 13.37
Sonata 1.6.2.1

Does anybody know what could be the problem?

--
Veljko