[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuilds for Humble Bundle games

Dimitris Tsagkatakis dtsagka at otenet.gr
Thu Jun 7 23:21:42 UTC 2012

On Jun 8, 2012, at 1:38 AM, King Beowulf wrote:

> Maybe also ftp access? In case some want to pick and choose without
> the grief of http.

I was hoping my long awaited Raspberry Pi will fit that bill. I'll know by the end of June ;)

Anyway, I don't want to further occupy this mailing list with irrelevant stuff. If any of you guys want to contact me regarding the slackbuilds, you now know my blog, LQ thread, and e-mail:

http://someslack.wordpress.com/humble-bundle-slackbuilds/
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/humble-slack-bundle-series-926918/
dtsagka at otenet.gr

Cheers :)