[Slackbuilds-users] Want the latest vifm.tar.gz removed from pending queue.

markus reichelt ml at mareichelt.com
Sat Jun 30 22:42:32 UTC 2012

* Charles Kauffman <molbolom at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's been a few bugs found in the latest version, and fixes have been
> implemented in the current release, but regardless I've decided to wait a
> little bit longer to see if any other fixes/changes will happen.  So if you
> will, please remove it for the time being.

quoting http://slackbuilds.org/ready/

23-Jun-2012 09:35	  	vifm

if you plan to submit a newer version, please base your updates on
this:
http://slackbuilds.org/cgit/slackbuilds/commit/?h=gizzmo&id=2aaa36a6649a5e59ac220cc5f8cb85707b577798

which will be included in the upcoming public www update.

--
left blank, right bald