[Slackbuilds-users] obconf on harrier.slackbuilds.org

Josiah Boothby josiahb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:02:39 UTC 2012

I'm trying to build obconf, but am unable to download the file from the
download directory:

ftp://harrier.slackbuilds.org/misc/obconf-git_cc7a188076.tar.xz

wget gives me an empty file, and trying to download it through lftp as
an anonymous user, I get nothing, status looping at 0 (0%) [Delaying
before retry] / [Connection idle]

I suppose I could download it directly from the obconf git repository,
but thought I should at least let my obstruction be known.

Best,

Josiah

--
Josiah Boothby