[Slackbuilds-users] Just confirming for Pierre C

Ima Afrotrap afrotrap at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:32:48 UTC 2012

Hi list,

  I kinda bit off more than I could chew and got a bit ahead of myself and tried
to 'help' with a package update and didn't quite follow the rules as correctly
as I'd thought.

  Pierre C is the maintainer for package wxcam and I turned in an update build
for that package and just need to let the package folks know they should get rid
of mine and accept Pierre's instead (he will soon or already has, be contacting
the list or someone in charge about this).

  I apologize for making things any harder than they need to be and I'll try not
to learn the hard way so often, heh.