[Slackbuilds-users] Issue With Latest pflogsumm

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 30 13:39:42 UTC 2012

   The package update list mailed Wednesday included an updated pflogsumm,
and the page on the SBo Web site recommended it for those of us running
postfix-2,9.x. I have a problem with it and would like your assistance in
resolving the issue.

   I've used the same pflogsumm (non-SBo) for years, and it's worked just
fine with all postfix versions including the current 2.9.1. The executable
was in /usr/local/bin/.

   Yesterday I downloaded the current version, built, and installed it. This
morning, instead of the usual summary of yesterday's maillog I got this: