[Slackbuilds-users] fonts from the Adobe Reader package

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Tue May 1 22:36:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks Doogster for these references, very interesting.

Indeed, after King Beowulf's response I looked closely at the eula and
concluded that one was not allowed to use the fonts (unless only for
yourself in documents you do not send around) So I gave up on the idea
of linking them on the system folder when releasing 9.5.1 (still in
pending).

As the typophile comments say, I also got the original idea from
TeX.SX where people seem to promote the idea of using the fonts
provided in Reader for documents.

Cheers

Greg